Mercury Outboard Parts

tinboatrobb

Looking for recommendations for Victoria area Merc outboard parts dealer. I have talked to a few on the phone and did not feel confident with how my request was handled. Used to use Mercury Marine but we all know how that ended .Just looking for who you have experience with and would recommend. Parts only not servicing. Thanks.

they are not in victoria but I've had amazing service and support for Mercury engines and parts from Alberni Power and Marine. Their parts department is very knowledgeable and will give you good and more importantly honest advice! I don't live no where close to Port Alberni any longer but still deal with them. If you can bundle your parts order over to them they don't charge too much for shipping and it may even be free if the order is over a certain value. Call them and see for yourself. Message me with what your experience with them is...

they are not in victoria but I've had amazing service and support for Mercury engines and parts from Alberni Power and Marine. Their parts department is very knowledgeable and will give you good and more importantly honest advice! I don't live no where close to Port Alberni any longer but still deal with them. If you can bundle your parts order over to them they don't charge too much for shipping and it may even be free if the order is over a certain value. Call them and see for yourself. Message me with what your experience with them is...
X2 on Alberni marine

I posted a thread about a month ago asking the same thing. Overwhelming response to try Alberni power and marine and I am not disappointed. Check em out!

I just wanted a thermostat, went with SaePower as they were closest. We bought our boat from LA Marine in PA.

Back