Men's Olympic Hockey

If we all took life as serious as eroyd, we would all be in a white painted room with a lock on the outside.

Good natured bragging by the best country and best hockey team is allowed.....if you think that a little dissing to our neighbours to the south is wrong, you need to stop worrying about the small things in life.

The US and Finland both had a days rest, so it was equaled time of rest. The best teams are in the top 4 and so far, the Finns are third best. The US sucked in the last two games, from an avg of 5 goals per game to goose eggs in the last two.

Why can we not diss them and do a little harmless bragging?? They deserved it!!!

Will be up at 5 to watch the game

GO CANADA GO

Cheers

SS

I have a hard time believing a team that Daniel Sedin and Alex Edler play on could beat us but....goaltending can win any game. Lundquist is good but the Price is right! Canada 3 to 1. You'll hear my horn.

If we all took life as serious as eroyd, we would all be in a white painted room with a lock on the outside.

Good natured bragging by the best country and best hockey team is allowed.....if you think that a little dissing to our neighbours to the south is wrong, you need to stop worrying about the small things in life.

The US and Finland both had a days rest, so it was equaled time of rest. The best teams are in the top 4 and so far, the Finns are third best. The US sucked in the last two games, from an avg of 5 goals per game to goose eggs in the last two.

Why can we not diss them and do a little harmless bragging?? They deserved it!!!

Will be up at 5 to watch the game

GO CANADA GO

Cheers

SS

Sitka...why are you getting up at 5 to watch? The game starts at 4!

wouldn't miss this game for the world. these teams and players are world class. so much better than watching a regular season game. the womens game was incredibly entertaining also!! with such strong defence and great goaltending it wasn't suprising to see only one goal. but look at how many shots on net were taken and alot of them quality chances.;)

Go Team Canada!!!

I call 3-1 reds....

I'm looking forward to his suit.. The last one matched the boards nicely.

Beddie bye time. Canada 4-2 honest. Last goal will be an empty netter.

Away les gats. Go get 'em, boys.

mg_0125.jpg

Back