Men's Olympic Hockey

Yeah... A bunch of millionaires who dedicated their entire lives to a job that has no guarantees. eroyd, they didn't lose by one point, they won by one goal.

Anyone really getting up at 4am for the gold medal game? PVR will be recording it here. Not going online till after I watch the game. Jencourt maybe you should do the same :)

I'll be up watching it a 4 as well.....Live is the only way to go!! Although a afternoon Nap may be in the cards tomorrow as well.

Yeah... A bunch of millionaires who dedicated their entire lives to a job that has no guarantees. eroyd, they didn't lose by one point, they won by one goal.

It's just a novelty to these pro millionaires to go to the Olympics. Losing the medal has no effect on their bank account. Unlike other athletes that, often with little support, dedicate their lives training and dreaming of the gold medal, no guarantee. . . . I'm obviously not a hockey fan.;)

Finland beat the USA 5:0. Canada only beat them by 1.

It's just a novelty to these pro millionaires to go to the Olympics. Losing the medal has no effect on their bank account. Unlike other athletes that, often with little support, dedicate their lives training and dreaming of the gold medal, no guarantee. . . . I'm obviously not a hockey fan.;)

image.jpg

Making the spinach/sausage strata for tomorrow am right after The boat show...
GO CANADA!

You might not be a hockey fan, but damn, are you ever a good buzz-kill:p

You might not be a hockey fan, but damn, are you ever a good buzz-kill:p

Sorry bought that.:eek: When people start dissing the losers it kind of sets me off. One thing I hate more about a poor loser is a poor winner.Nobody who makes it to that level in sports is anyone we mortals should be cutting.

Sorry bought that.:eek: When people start dissing the losers it kind of sets me off. One thing I hate more about a poor loser is a poor winner.Nobody who makes it to that level in sports is anyone we mortals should be cutting.

Are you a girl?....just askin.

Nope. But why pick on the ladies? I no lots of ladies that are hockey fans . . . . most of them are fat too.

Wow.....anyways, I'm getting up for 4am. To you guys PVRing, I don't have one, listening to the radio today they said if you do that and you hear car horns going off at 6:30 you know Canada won. If you don't hear anything then Sweden won. That changed mind on going out to buy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a PVR but I will be getting up @ 4. I'm totally stoked. Selanne was awesome!

Back