MED 3 Course

V

vi fly

Does anybody know of one in the near future. I would like to get it done by the 20th of may. Any help here would be appreciated. Oh yeah, on Vancouver Island too. I know of one in Van. But it is getting a little pricey with ferry and hotel. I should be able to make it a day trip between Victoria and Campbell RIver.
Thanks in advance.

I'm taking my MedA2 down in nanaimo in a week...and firstaid in a week and half...not to mention limited masters in 2 weeks haha...****...so many courses to do...many are just cash grabs...what a pain in the @$$.

But just call malaspina and NIC and they are doing them extremely often....there are like 3 Med A2 courses in the next month...so I'm sure its the same of MedA3.

One thing I forgot to mention is tons and tons of courses get cancelled. My Dad and I had about 5 cancelled on us due to lack of participation...another HUGE effing pain in the butt...makes things a lot tougher to get done in time for fishing season anyway.

Just passed me MedA1 and MedA2...I'd suggest taking these as MedA3 may become obsolete in the near future. MedA1/2 is pretty easy as well...and informative about emergency situations...but a lot is common sense.

Back