Masterbuilt smoker. 1 day sale

morganic

Was reading the smoker thread t the other day and the guys mentioned this smoker. Decent reviews. Looked it up on Amazon tonight and it's
110$ dollars off today. Ordered it free delivery and it came to 200 even. Thought I'd let you guys know. I've never used 1 but seems worth giving it a try
Deal of the day: Masterbuilt MB20071117 Digital Electric Smoker, 30 inch, Black https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07CN38M23/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_dl_EV5KZR1JBPK799Q7X9PD

The reviews on it are kinda hit and miss. I almost pulled the trigger on it but saw some recent reviews that say quality control is lacking. I decided to stick with my old faithful little chief. I don’t do too much smoking

The reviews on it are kinda hit and miss. I almost pulled the trigger on it but saw some recent reviews that say quality control is lacking. I decided to stick with my old faithful little chief. I don’t do too much smoking
I have one and it works great, nothing wrong with the quality of Masterbuilt. just ordered the cold smoke adaptor for it and looking forward to trying it out

I’ve had mine for 5 years and had no problems. anyone have any experience with the cold smoker attachment? I’m considering getting one.

I’ve had mine for 5 years and had no problems. anyone have any experience with the cold smoker attachment? I’m considering getting one.
Bought the M.B. smoker with the smoke generator attachment.
I ,m happy with both.
The M.B. is good for hot smoking,but I prefer my old wood box smoker with the smoke generator for cold smoking,just tastes better.

Back