Lucky Lager

Lucky is the beer for the people who hunt, fish, and fall trees. Real men, with 4x4 trucks and who have at one time had a mullet and sometimes secretly wish they still did.

Craft beers are for the people who protest hunting, fishing, and falling trees. Collage boys, who drive Prius’s and make sure the elastic band holding up their man bun was ethically sourced and fair trade.

Haha jokes of course. Both lucky beer and craft beer have their places.
Nothing beats an ice cold lucky after a hard days work, and after a gruelling day of knitting or basket weaving nothing hits quite like a room temperature raspberry saison.

Yes. My first Mazatlan trip, that was the beer of choice for two weeks straight. I think we stayed away from Corona because the bottles all look like they had been rolling around in the surf for five years.
Not so much anymore, the incessant bottle reuse has given way to the modern wonder of single use, non-deposit bottles.

Let's give this the ultimate test. Was a super ***** of a day, I worked hard. There's a boat in my shop has a bunch of lucky on the cooler. Semi cold. Let's have a sniff

20231121_172304.jpg

Yep tastes like ****. Im going to drive my 4x4 truck home where there's better colder beer.

I’m afraid I’ll never be accepted as an Islander if I have to pretend to like the pure mountain panther **** that is Lucky Lager.
This is spite of the fact I spent my working life in the west coast woods.
Other than my my endorsement of Riot Brewing I am not particularly fond of most ‘crap’ beers either and I mostly fill the fridge with Old Style Pilsner or Stella these days.

Let's give this the ultimate test. Was a super ***** of a day, I worked hard. There's a boat in my shop has a bunch of lucky on the cooler. Semi cold. Let's have a sniff

View attachment 99967

Yep tastes like ****. Im going to drive my 4x4 truck home where there's better colder beer.
You’re stuck on the fisheye lens to make your D or thumb look bigger

Lucky was my childhood beer. A friend’s dad always had a pool tournament in his basement with his logging buddies every payday. Lot of Lucky drank and my buddy and I being about 15 weren’t fussy back in 1970 when we had an opportunity. Haven’t drank it since that era.

Back