Lowrance hook reveal - sounder stuck in stopped mode

TipUp

F38798AC-69F6-486F-8E6F-92FF4AA28171.jpeg
Recently bought a new lowrance hook reveal plotter/sounder and have been having issues with the sounder screen. When the unit is first turned on a screen pops up saying the transducer has not been automatically detected. On the sounder page is the attached image where the screen says “stopped”. I can’t seem to find where to turn the transducer on if that’s in fact an option. I’ve checked the transducer connection and everything thing is tight. Any ideas on how to solve this issue?
Thanks

View attachment 69020
Recently bought a new lowrance hook reveal plotter/sounder and have been having issues with the sounder screen. When the unit is first turned on a screen pops up saying the transducer has not been automatically detected. On the sounder page is the attached image where the screen says “stopped”. I can’t seem to find where to turn the transducer on if that’s in fact an option. I’ve checked the transducer connection and everything thing is tight. Any ideas on how to solve this issue?
Thanks
Call Diane? or Denise-not quite sure of her name electronics at Harbour chandler-she'll know!

Call Diane? or Denise-not quite sure of her name electronics at Harbour chandler-she'll know!
Mine does the same thing but I have the 9” touch screen. I can go in to my menue for sounder options and turn off the “stop sounder” option. It’s just an annoying setting

If your in Victoria, go to Sherwood and talk to Jo-Ann. Mine was acting up and she updated the machine with the most current software and problem was solved

Mine does the same thing but I have the 9” touch screen. I can go in to my menue for sounder options and turn off the “stop sounder” option. It’s just an annoying setting
Thanks for the help that's exactly what was going on. It wasn't too easy to find the stop sounder option it was in the main menu if you touched the power button once when the unit is on.

Back