Love the gas war!!!

Cuba Libre

Prices in the Comox Valley are as low as $1.18.9. With my Safeway discount that brings the price of regular to $1. 13.9 Time to fill up the generators, boat, and vehicles.

Thanks for bringing down the gas prices for me CL. I figured after you said you were going to fill your tanks the other day the prices were defiantly going to come down. :)

You are welcome!! Now I can afford to fill my other stuff. Send the Warden out to shop to make sure we have the 5 cent a liter Safeway discount

Under a buck a litre if you are heading to the Excited States.

Looks like the Comox Valley prices have gone from 113.9 to 123.9 overnight. No valid reason of course.:rolleyes: eman

Point Roberts, WA - I paid $1.019 Can on October 30, 2013. Very seldom do I purchase gas or diesel in the lower mainland.

Was thinking of Making a run to Bellingham tomorrow for the day, filling truck is a no brainer, is it ok to take gas cans in the back of truck to fill as well?

this side of the border, COSTCO is selling at $2.99/g. could be lower yet as the price wars seem to be shaping up in my local area. check 'gas buddy' for the latest info.

I have taken down 2 jerry cans before and declared and not had an issue. Worst scenario is I believe they will ask you to pay the gst...

Costco down to $1.16.9-- That makes my Safeway gas coupon $ 1.11.9 More please!!!! ;-)

Back