Looking to do a bit of trolling

John Ingram

It's been almost 3 years since I have caught a salmon spinning off of the Oak Bay Golf Course
and I'm not to sure what the newest regulations will be come August 1st.
I would like to know If anyone has any room for a couple of trolling /mooching runs this
August I would be most appreciated. I have all the gear for mooching/trolling and also have
operators card,first aid cert. and personal pfd. Willing to cover some of the cost of bait and fuel.

Non smoker and don't get seasick.

Thanks in advance

John I.

It's been almost 3 years since I have caught a salmon spinning off of the Oak Bay Golf Course
I would like to know If anyone has any room for a couple of trolling /mooching runs this
August I would be most appreciated. I have all the gear for mooching/trolling and also have
operators card,first aid cert. and personal pfd. Willing to cover some of the cost of bait and fuel.

Thanks in advance

John I.

Thanks to everyone that had a look at my posting

Thanks in advance

John I.
Beer. you forgot……. beer

Op, where are you located exactly? Assuming Victoria, can you confirm?
Evening Ab,
Thanks for the reply.
I'm in Oak Bay near Oak bay ave and Foul Bay

Ah ok, if you find yourself on the lower mainland, let me know, lots of room on our barge and it will be back in the water this week for sure!!
Morning ab, Don't get to the mainland very often. Thanks for thinking of me,appreciated

Back