Looking for Brutus Hands Free

JohnN

Hi I am in the market for a hands free ad on, if you have one you no longer need I would like to buy it from you please. I am located in Victoria/Uptown Area. Thank you

Hello, I don't have one for sale unfortunately. But I went through this same thing previously and finally bit the bullet and spent the 60 or 70 bucks on it and was money well spent. Just love it, guess why that's why there aren't many used ones around. I wish I woulda bought mine sooner. Good luck.

Hi I am in the market for a hands free ad on, if you have one you no longer need I would like to buy it from you please. I am located in Victoria/Uptown Area. Thank you
Once you get one, the old blue storage bag barely fits with the hands free on. I think they have a newer red bag that fits it better with hands free. I have the blue bag and you really have to jam it in there to get everything to fit

Thanks guys for the information on the ad on. I will wait 2 days untill i give in but it will pay for it self as the puller being so low it self makes me have to hunch over making it a sore back the next day. I will keep my fingers crossed

Back