Looking for aluminum boat

Hey just sold my boat and looking for a welded aluminum outboard powered boat. Somewhere in the 21 or 22 foot range. Price range is 40 k . Let me know if you guys come across anything. Thanks.

Yes I've been looking in the states. I don't mind travelling for the right boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I'm going to go check it out hopefully tomorrow or Sunday if it doesn't sell. Mostly freshwater used. I will keep you posted

If the thunderjet falls through what's your opinions on this one http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/boa/4577754755.html

The 2005 was the first year, and I think only year, of the 21' Seahawk with an offshore bracket. Don't confuse it with the flotation pod on the later years. I've never owned one but heard they were bad for porpoising and some of the guys took their 05's back to North River to have them do the full floatation pod which ran about 4-5 thousand. At least that's what I've heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I noticed that in my research as well. Definitely some problems with the pod. I think I'm first in line to look at the thunderjet. Sounds like he's going to hold it till I get down there so hopefully it's as nice as the owner says.

I have owned lots of aluminum boats almost all of them porpoised the hewes was the worst for that. The thunder jet does jump or hop at all even with the motor trimmed way up.

Back