Cheaper than a pod….Porta Hydraulic Jack Plate with 17” setback

Clint r

SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. Looking to sell or swap a powered hydraulic Jack plate. It’s got 17” setback and is built super heavy duty. It works as it should and lifts your engine straight up and down without changing the angle of trim. Could be used in place of a pod or on a bigger boat to lift your kicker clear of the water. Comes with pump, hoses, switch and fasteners/backing plates and the bracket itself. I’m looking for somewhere in $800 range or swap for a decent fishfinder or radar setup, a pile of tackle a car topper aluminum boat or ???? Try me, you never know. Check the link to the manufacturers website below the pics for more information. I can send video of it working. 0AEE4F33-16B3-4F18-BB15-781528036999.jpegEE957E0E-3B34-4563-8263-50715156175A.jpegAC3E0930-E18B-4E03-8F00-A06AF89B89FE.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking to sell or swap a powered hydraulic Jack plate. It’s got 17” setback and is built super heavy duty. It works as it should and lifts your engine straight up and down without changing the angle of trim. Comes with pump, hoses, switch and fasteners/backing plates and the bracket itself. I’m looking for somewhere in $800 range or swap for a decent fishfinder or radar setup, a pile of tackle a car topper aluminum boat or ???? Try me, you never know. Check the link to the manufacturers website below the pics for more information. View attachment 89764View attachment 89765View attachment 89769
Interesting setup never seen that before, are you going to a pod now?

Interesting setup never seen that before, are you going to a pod now?
Yeah first time I’ve seen something like it too. My welder says he thinks it was originally an outboard jet on this boat and thats why the Jack plate. 20’ long and only 80” wide I think a pod would make it more of a canoe than it already is. So we’re going to shorten it up by building a splashwell and make it an actual outboard boat.

Last edited:
Back