Looking for a radar with multi function disply...need some advise

sparrow139

Hey guys

Looking to outfit my 22 foot boat with a radar and multi-function display..
*i currently have a standard horizon 190I chartplotter/fishfinder that i may leave in as back up

Budget is 3000 and under...

I have looked at the raymarine setups and west marine has a 7"screen a78 multifunction disply with transducer and a RD418D digital radome for $1949.99 worth a look or should a guy go for a bigger display?

- the other package they have is a Garmin GPSMAP 741xs(7" screen)/GMR HD radar no transducer included for $2500

These are just a few i have looked at...

Any advise on brands or screen and radar size would be helpful!

Thanks

I would suggest going to the Harbour Chandler in Nanaimo and talk with Mike or Denise. They probably have some killer deals right now on the combo your looking for. It will be Lowrance or Simrad. Both great products and the service is unreal. If you ever have a problem just go to the store and they will deal with it.

I second that. HC is awesome. Had what looked to be a burn in the screen of my HDS 12 which mike sold me. When I went and took it back Denise she said if I wanted to keep it she could work out some kind of store credit but when she checked on my deal it turned out that Mike had given me too good of a deal. There was no room to give me a credit so she exchanged it right on the spot.

Back