Raymarine E120 12" colour Chartplotters and Radar for sale $2500

Sir Reel

I recently upgraded all the electronics on my Commander and am now selling all the original Raymarine gear. It is all in excellent working condition and other than the Raydome there is no sun fading or wear on the chart plotters. They literally look like new. The only thing you would need to add is a transducer.
It includes all cables, installation and user manuals plus 2016 charts of the entire west coast.
All the equipment was working when I took it out and I have attached a picture of the chart plotters display before I started my upgrades. The picture of the chartplotter with radar shows 2 targets as I am coming up to Lions gate bridge. One is a sail boat and the other is one of those 16' runabouts they rent to tourists. Both show up clearly on the screen
Located in North Vancouver

2 x Raymarine E120 12" Chartplotters ( can be mounted on included stands or flush) Sun covers included
2016 Navionics Charts CF/NAV+W Navionics Plus World Regions
Raymarine 18" 2D Radar dome
Raymarine SeaTalk hs hub to connect all components
Raymarine DSM 300 Depth Sounder Module (no transducer)
Raymarine GPS antenna (connects via SeaTalk cable included)
3 Power cables and extra long network cord for additional cockpit location
NMEA0183 cable

$2500 for everything. Will sell complete only.

The E120's sell on eBay used from $650 to $1000 US plus shipping ( the are 16 pounds)
18" Raydome is $650 US on eBay
DSM 300 is $200 to $350
Seatalk hub is $150

PM me if interested

file (Large).jpeg
IMG_5014 (Large).jpeg IMG_5015 (Large).jpeg IMG_8181 (Large).jpeg IMG_3118 (Large)_LI.jpg IMG_3129 (Large).jpeg

Back