Looking for a new vehicle??

These trucks will go forever unless they suffer the typical gm rusted frame issues. I would have kept my last LB7 forever it it weren't for the frame rusting to dust. Best truck platform ever built imo.
The white truck in one of my pics is my old one . Exactly the same truck but an 02 . It has 410k still runs strong has some body rust but frame is solid.

Why a return to diesel after 4-5 years of gas if towing power was not a need?
I wanted a Denali and the 3 litre diesel was one of the choices for power. All reviews on that motor are excellent fuel economy compared to most gas engines. The truck I traded in was not very fuel efficient in my opinion.

Hey Leaseman…. looking for a new 23/24 3500 HD Duramax, Chevy or GMC.
I have a 2019 Chevy, same thing, 3500 HD LTZ Duramax with 29,500 kms. Great shape.
I’ve heard there are some deals on new ones….. looking forward to talking with you.
Thanks
Wayne

I have a 2019 Chevy, same thing, 3500 HD LTZ Duramax with 29,500 kms. Great shape.
I’ve heard there are some deals on new ones….. looking forward to talking with you.
Thanks
Wayne
send me a message and I will see what we have!

Thanks
Mike

How about a 22 yr old real truck 😆
2002 GMC 2500hd SLT 4X4
180km running and looking like new..
Sorry op for the for derail

View attachment 101810

How about an almost 30 year old real truck of the Ford variety??
Factory ordered in the fall of 1993 and remember looking out the window after bringing it home, thinking $34k is an awful lot of money!!
Still have her to this day, almost at the 245,00 km's mark with the 7.3L IDI turbocharged diesel still pulling strong.
Been tempted to replace her with a new rig, but the price of new trucks is scaring me off.

Attachments

• F350 with Trophy Pro.jpg
    F350 with Trophy Pro.jpg
    686.1 KB · Views: 84
Factory ordered in the fall of 1993 and remember looking out the window after bringing it home, thinking $34k is an awful lot of money!!
Still have her to this day, almost at the 245,00 km's mark with the 7.3L IDI turbocharged diesel still pulling strong.
Been tempted to replace her with a new rig, but the price of new trucks is scaring me off.
Dibs! Call or message me if your ever selling

Talk about a cheap rental. Those things are pricey right now lol

Thanks
Wayne

Hi Wayne-

Sent you my e mail and cell, let me know that you got it Wayne!

Good evening gentlemen, just came home with my new truck that I ordered in April, drove it straight from the dealership to my local tire shop today and am selling the brand new stock tires. Thought I would post here first;
Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner At
275/65/20
First $600 takes them
I can meet in Mission, Abbotsford or Maple Ridge
🍻

Attachments

• IMG_3109.jpeg
    IMG_3109.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3106.jpeg
    IMG_3106.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3105.jpeg
    IMG_3105.jpeg
    415.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3104.jpeg
    IMG_3104.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 32
Interested in knowing what you are putting on to replace the
factory tires….. You obviously don’t like the original Goodyears.
What style of wheels came with your vehicle? GM truck?
Have fun with your new rocket! They keep getting bettter……
And more expensive!

Added another truck to our small fleet. Put on BFG all terrains, I’m in civil construction and do a lot of FSR maintenance. We always put a more robust tire on our trucks for the gravel. Toyo, Nitto Exo grappler and Falken wild peak At3 along with the BFG’s are common on our trucks.
Nothing wrong with the Good years , but this particular tire that came with my new GM is a softer nice riding tire for pavement, someone that drives more like a 90/10 split between asphalt and gravel.
I’m more in the 65/35 split.
The new trucks are definitely nice, but pricey yes.

On a side note, I ordered this truck before Leaseman made this thread, I’ll definitely reach out to you @leaseman when it comes time for the next fleet truck purchase.

Good evening gentlemen, just came home with my new truck that I ordered in April, drove it straight from the dealership to my local tire shop today and am selling the brand new stock tires. Thought I would post here first;
Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner At
275/65/20
First $600 takes them
I can meet in Mission, Abbotsford or Maple Ridge
🍻
I will take these those off you, pm sent

Sounds good, just out with the kiddos, I’ll reach out to later today
Thanks for the tires Gallivanter 🍻
Always nice to meet some of the forum crew,
Hopefully will see you again on the water this year!
Nice duramax btw, love the dash!
Might have to see leaseman sooner than later to upgrade my rig LoL

You’re welcome, looking forward to crossing paths again!
Still trying to figure all the dash features, this things like a spaceship compared to my old truck lol 🍻
Sure are a lot of new features on current model trucks! Coming out of a 2014 Silverado (surely not that old!) to find new to me stuff like rain sensing wipers, auto high/low beam, steerable headlights, blind spot warning, lane keeping, cross traffic alert, anti collision alert, emergency braking, towing assists. None of these are EV things, just features that are now on fairly basic level trucks.

Back