Looking for a new vehicle??

I hope all the dealers choke on all the trucks they can’t sell

Nice comment!

No one is making you buy a vehicle.

People buy items all the time, look at the sheer numbers of boats being bought and sold locally......

Why would you hope the dealers choke? If that was the case, who would sell you the truck to pull your new boat?

Maybe a little envy on your side, things a little stretched? Boat too big?🙃

Close to 45 years in the auto business, my clients like me and keep coming back!

Nice comment!

People buy items all the time, look at the sheer numbers of boats being bought and sold locally......

Why would you hope the dealers choke? If that was the case, who would sell you the truck to pull your new boat?

Close to 45 years in the auto business, my clients like me and keep coming back!
I’ve never had a good experience buying a vehicle it’s all good till they get your money then they couldn’t give a s#%t about you. This has been my experience anyway seems they are all about profits and don’t really care about customers. I’m not the customer that leases a new vehicle every few years like the dealership loves. I buy a new truck every ten years or so try to get my money’s worth out of it before I have to get another new one. Not sure what the envy comment was about but if it’s about money I can assure you that’s not the problem. The dealership in my town is a joke and I’ve never heard anyone say anything good. I drive to another town just to get warranty work done a major pain for me but totally worth it. I’m hoping for another 2008 almost time to buy another new truck. Hopefully the government doesn’t give the rich auto makers a pile of our money to keep them going again.

Glad you’re customers like you the sales guy but I think most customers are lost on the service side. Wishing you many auto sales in the new year but I have no love for the dealerships

Nice comment!

Got my last 3 vehicles from leaseman... best ever :)

Last edited:
I haven’t had a hard time finding a good sales guy they are fairly plentiful. It’s the after sales service that sucks. That’s my beef with dealerships.

Just found this thread. Bought a new truck a few days ago. Sorry I missed this.
2024 GMC Silverado Denali with the 3.0 litre diesel.
Likely the last truck I ever buy.
Had a great experience at Oceanside Harris GMC in Parksville.
Gotta see a pic of that beauty

Just found this thread. Bought a new truck a few days ago. Sorry I missed this.
2024 GMC Silverado Denali with the 3.0 litre diesel.
Likely the last truck I ever buy.
Had a great experience at Oceanside Harris GMC in Parksville.
Nice trucks make sure if you don’t use the dealer for servicing your getting oil changed with the proper 0w20D diesel oil from AC Delco!

One more comment (well maybe another one or two!)

Big ticket items are a different kettle of fish.....I started in service, worked my way up to manager....we had a good crew, still do. You need to know the people you deal with, they need to know you!

I have always got to know my clients (friends to me). If they have any issues, I make sure to get them looked after! Some people I might not see for a couple of years, while others drop by for a coffee when they are in the area.....

Get to know the people. I bet many of you who spent time looking a boats know many of the people selling or servicing their product, no different with vehicles......

Like I always say, treat others the way you want to be treated!😎

best experience i had was with a hyundai dealership, they charged me the actually time to fix the issue rather than book time witch saved about an hour of labour cost. mechanic came out from the back when they were doing up the invoice and was like actually just charge him this. It meant a lot when i was in my early 20's and had no money.

could of all been a show but it worked lol

Back