Looking for a kicker

Steelhead S2

Due to a regrettable act of stupidity, my kicker has come to rest in 400' of water off the south end of Quadra. So I need a new used kicker for my 17' whaler. The lost motor was a 20 year old 5 horse merc. I am looking for something like that --older but operational. If you've got something you can part with for reasonable $$$, please pm me. I am in the Campbell River area.

I believe you are required to explain in great detail the regrettable act of stupidity. Its kinda of a rule around here

Jeeze Deuce, I think I've said enough. I mean, I could have just lied and said "my kicker was stolen!!!!" and got lots of e-sympathy. But while I may be occasionally stupid, a liar I aint. :)

Really, there isn't much more to say. It vibrated loose, fell off, and I didn't have a safety line. Regrettably stupid, right?

Very sorry for your loss. I've made a few too many regrettably stupid donations to the ocean so hearing others mistakes eases my own suffering. You're in good company. Hope you find a new used kicker soon.

I think it is a learning experience that you chose to share with all of us. I'm gonna double check mine based on your misfortune, does not make me smarter. It's only stupid if it happens a second time. Good luck finding a replacement.

I do have the evinrude 6hp still but it does only have a 15" shaft, worked fine for a kicker for me all last season...

Back