Looking for a 2014 or newer 90hp outboard.

Erick

Willing to pay fair price for reliable 90hp outboard. Also have a G3 V14 guide with Yamaha 20hp two stroke and very nice trailer that I would trade.

Willing to pay fair price for reliable 90hp outboard. Also have a G3 V14 guide with Yamaha 20hp two stroke and very nice trailer that I would trade.
I’ve got a 2015 90hp Mercury CT w/ SS Enertia 15p prop. Runs like a top. Flush it after every use. Approx 500hrs. Oil done every 100 and leg every season. Trying to find a newer 150 to repower with so won’t be letting it go until I can find one, not sure how big of a rush your in. Boats in burrard civic if you wanted to take a look/go for a spin.

We have a 2007 Honda 150 and 9.9. Keeping my eyes open for 200hp engine... musical chairs for outboards anyone. I'll keep an eye out @Erick but reach out to Sherwood Marine they seem to have reasonable priced trade ins.
Will do, Thanks for the info!

I’ve got a 2015 90hp Mercury CT w/ SS Enertia 15p prop. Runs like a top. Flush it after every use. Approx 500hrs. Oil done every 100 and leg every season. Trying to find a newer 150 to repower with so won’t be letting it go until I can find one, not sure how big of a rush your in. Boats in burrard civic if you wanted to take a look/go for a spin.
That sounds great, I’m not in a big hurry at all. I am certainly interested in your motor. I am in Deep Cove North Vancouver

Bump... still looking for a merc 150 - prefer 2015-2019 but will consider options(other motor fell through). 20” (L) shaft also preferred but the talented and always helpful @noluck can likely extend my transom to accommodate a 25” shaft if required.

Also will have a 2015 Merc 90 CT for sale, but won’t sell until I’ve got something lined up.
20” shaft, command thrust, approx 550hours, flushed after every trip.

Last edited:
Bump... still looking for a merc 150 - prefer 2015-2019 but will consider options(other motor fell through). 20” (L) shaft also preferred but the talented and always helpful @noluck can likely extend my transom to accommodate a 25” shaft if required.

Also will have a 2015 Merc 90 CT for sale, but won’t sell until I’ve got something lined up.
20” shaft, command thrust, approx 550hours, flushed after every trip.
I'm interested in you 90 hp Merc CT when you ready. Will you be selling the controls as well?

Back