long weekend plans

tubbed out

Me and Bigmeal are headed to Renny to show Trev and the boys how its done .....HA HA not a chance , We are headed up and staying at the marina . Anyone else headed up . Hope I can put a face to a few names .

Anyone else got any cool plans ?

I friend of mine is headed to hardy and boating over to Rivers
lucky ******* .....Rob have a blast dude

tubbed

Me and my neighbor are heading up to Nootka tomorrow. We are camping at Tuta. will launch boat at Gold river and run up.Hope the winds are down and the fishing is up.

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

im in renfrew too thurs-sun. say hi if you see me, tall and red hair. boat is grady whit twin etecs, "expensive hooker".

img3937n.jpg

No Eman. I will be trailering my boat Friday and Saturday. Work Sunday.:( You going to be out there? What channel do you monitor? I'll give you a call. Jim.

Yeah..I'm looking at Saturday morning in the hopes that they will open up Sockeye.Wish I was out there camping though.;) eman

Sockeye@Kitty...[:I] ya ok...[:I] even you old man wouldn't watse your time tring that one.You [}:)]... Still waiting for your report stating fishing is good at Kitty.

Oh are you saying its good now?:D

Have a great long weekend..:)

3.5 days at Salmon Beach. It's all about the kid's and the ladies this weekend. Hope to get the girls into some fish and I hope Jake get's into the tyee club this weekend. I'll be captaining all weekend except for one day that I'll be letting my boat go out with a very trusted friend so I can spend the day with another very trusted friend..........my black lab Coal[^].

"I'm not talkin bout pleasure boatin or day sailin......I'm talkin bout workin for a livin"- Captain Quint

tubbed out what u staying in at the marina, i might be heading up to renny for a visit with friends ,might find some time to stop by the marina and see who is around, i dont want to walk around yelling "hey tubbed out", who knows what would happen then
;)

Taking my two grandaughters to the Comox Nautical days bullhead derby tomorrow. Should be a hoot![:p]

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Back