LML Salty Pub Night.

marina grill,, that way we can boat it;),

Poll- Pub Loction -Vancouver Nov 5th

It definitely would be nice to have a dock accessible location. However, nobody mentioned any North Van locations before I compiled the list we're voting on. Below is a link with the choices you can vote on.

Poll- Pub Loction -Vancouver Nov 5th

Poll will close on 10-06-2011 at 07:16 PM

For who can't make it on Nov 5th, a few of us are getting together for some beers this Saturday. If you feel like joining in, meet us at 3:30 at the Shark Cub downtown Oct 8th. Anyone who'd like to join us, let us know.

[h=2][/h]
OK, so the voting is over and the poll is now closed. The winner is "The Local" in Kits (across from Kits Beach).

http://www.localpubliceatery.com/

We've about a month till the Nov 5th gathering. Let's get as many guys confirmed before then, as the more the merrier. Should be fun, looking forward to meeting a bunch of the Salty guys from the forums.

Yee Haw

A few guys from the forum are getting together for a couple of beers this afternoon at the Shark Club in downtown Vancouver. Anyone who feels like having a couple and talking fishing feel free to join us at 3:30.

have to work sat but off at 7pm, after that its ok with me for Nov 5th. Closer to Richmond the better

See y'all there. I may bring a few of the guide buddies along as well.

See y'all there. I may bring a few of the guide buddies along as well.

sHa_friends.gif

Aw crap......I'm out.
sFun_kickingroin.gif

Alright the time has been set for the Salty gathering. The reservation is set for 3:00 PM, Sat, Nov 5th at The Local in Kits. Looking forward to meeting everybody there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I'd give this post a little bump back to the first page. There's only a couple of weeks left till the pub night and there might still be guys who haven't heard about it yet. Any new guys thinking of joining in on Nov 5 at The Local, 3PM.

Hopefully we have a good turn out this year and we can turn this into an annual thing. I was also wondering how many guys would be interested in combining this into a small derby/end of season party in the future. It would have to be held a little earlier in the fall if we wanted to have a derby and still have decent fishing.

Hey Gents,

Looks like I'll be able to join you at this suave' affair after all. I'll be celebrating cause its my birthday, so a cake and presents would be great. Just so you all know I prefer the gold anodized MR 3's but I'll gladly accept a blue or hell, even a pink one.

I think an annual local derby would be fantastic.

Looking for ward to meeting everyone

Cheers

Hey Gents,

Looks like I'll be able to join you at this suave' affair after all. I'll be celebrating cause its my birthday, so a cake and presents would be great. Just so you all know I prefer the gold anodized MR 3's but I'll gladly accept a blue or hell, even a pink one.

I think an annual local derby would be fantastic.

Looking for ward to meeting everyone

Cheers

Glad to hear you could make it after all. Sounds like way more fun than a bday dinner with the Mrs anyways.

Back