Lifetimer 18cc photos

grump444

Hey guys,

My partner and I are pretty close to pulling the trigger on a Lifetimer 18cc. We've considered both the SS 18cc and BV 18cc.

Any photos of the Lifetimer 18cc in action? A few photos on their website just looking for a different perspective. Looking for an all-rounder, primarily used in Howe Sound, hoping that the reduced freeboard on the 18 vs. 20 won't make the boat feel too small.

Going new?
Can you show the deadrise on all three?
Bottom and side thickness?
Width?
I saw a used one recently on FB.

Yeah. New

Lifetimer - 18 deg aft, 94” beam, 1/4” bottom, 3/16” sides
Silverstreak- 18 deg, similar beam, 3/16” bottom and sides
Bridgeview - 15 deg, 100” beam,1/4” bottom, 3/16” sides.

Keep in mind the lifetimer waterline isn't near as beamy relative to the gunel width vs the ss. The SS if similar beam will have 6-12" wider deck.

I had a lifetimer years ago. They have changed, but not enough imo.

I would go SS or Bridgeview. Both great boats.

Yeah. New

Lifetimer - 18 deg aft, 94” beam, 1/4” bottom, 3/16” sides
Silverstreak- 18 deg, similar beam, 3/16” bottom and sides
Bridgeview - 15 deg, 100” beam,1/4” bottom, 3/16” sides.
Not sure if the deadrise you show on the BV is accurate.

Lifetimer brochure I saw shows 1/8 sides.

Not sure if the deadrise you show on the BV is accurate.

Lifetimer brochure I saw shows 1/8 sides.
I think Bridgeview has a couple different options in the 18 with different entries. Those hulls are tried and tested. There's been hundreds of those 18s run outta the Charlotte's over the last 20 years. ****** weather and lots of unguided trips and most still surviving. They are big little boats. Some if not all the 18 Bridgeviews self bail too (and I'd bet they've figured out how to do it right through years of trial and error). Don't think the ss or lifetimer self bail in the 18 but maybe the new ones do.

Your 3 choices are very different boats in quality and maybe size. Some "18" footers will be over 20' of aluminum. The bigger of the Bridgeview model 18s may well look 25% larger than the lifetimer if put side by side.

Anymore pics?
Somewhere I do, trying to find the full on photo showing all of the 2025 Kingfisher really makes it look narrow and short next to the BV 18 as well. @seabeyond is correct, lots of hull there compared to similar and even larger boats.

1) pronounced reverse chine makes these very stable. 2) the other end showing the boats dwarfed beside. 3) a great file photo of a BV 18 lodge boat in the slop with 3 adults, gear and fish on boardFinished with bottom paint.jpgBridgeview 18 Centre Console Cover.jpgIMG_9986.jpg.

Last edited:
I’ve got a lifetimer 1600 up in Squamish. I looked at the 18s from bridgeview/SS/Lifetimer, and ended up scaling down because it saved me about 50k compared to the bridgeview and the trade offs were worth it to me. I’d maybe consider going up to 20 in the lifetimer if I were you— 3.5k more for two extra feet and more beam for the same max power.

4B1E9DF6-ECD3-4E33-974D-437C71CD2CB7.jpeg

That’s a clever install of the manual bilge pump, never seen that before.
I just need to finish the cable/hose routing so the rubber boot does its job as intended. I took this idea from the lodge boats which are required to have them, mine was a managers boat and not used for clients and fishing so I made a few mods to bring it up to that level of safety and functionality. The self bailing decks take care of everything else.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

My partner and I are pretty close to pulling the trigger on a Lifetimer 18cc. We've considered both the SS 18cc and BV 18cc.

Any photos of the Lifetimer 18cc in action? A few photos on their website just looking for a different perspective. Looking for an all-rounder, primarily used in Howe Sound, hoping that the reduced freeboard on the 18 vs. 20 won't make the boat feel too small.
Didn't mean to derail your thread, my apologies.

Hey guys,

Same, apologies for the derail. Happy to chat about my recent experience getting a custom build from lifetimer too if you wanted.

Hey @grump444 I recently upgraded from a Cope 16.5 Foot Barkley Sounder Centre Console (which I think is very similar design to the Lifetimer 17 foot) to a Bridgeview 18cc and can say that hull designs are drastically different with the Bridgeview feeling like almost twice the boat. The extra width in the beam and hull design allows for a much more stable platform and the self bailing deck makes a huge difference, even with the higher deck there is still more freeboard in the Bridgeview. Just my 2 cents.

Hey @grump444 I recently upgraded from a Cope 16.5 Foot Barkley Sounder Centre Console (which I think is very similar design to the Lifetimer 17 foot) to a Bridgeview 18cc and can say that hull designs are drastically different with the Bridgeview feeling like almost twice the boat. The extra width in the beam and hull design allows for a much more stable platform and the self bailing deck makes a huge difference, even with the higher deck there is still more freeboard in the Bridgeview. Just my 2 cents.
Pics!!

Back