Let's see your shop!!

I wouldn’t want to be building a dog house right now with the price of lumber. We built a 2500 ft2 Cape Cod house 19 years ago for $65 per ft2, I was the General Contractor. Today that would be $150 - $200 ft2. Sucks as I want to build a shop for my boat but may just build a pole shed for now.

where did you relocate too? place looks great
Los Ayala, Nayarit. Mexico. It's about 60 km north of Puerto Vallarta, I'm having a 28 X 8 Panga built by Nava in Mazatlan. twin 140 Suzuki's will power me on my hunt for big yellowfin tuna as well as marlin, sails and dorado of course. It was the best retirement plan i could come up with.

Los Ayala, Nayarit. Mexico. It's about 60 km north of Puerto Vallarta, I'm having a 28 X 8 Panga built by Nava in Mazatlan. twin 140 Suzuki's will power me on my hunt for big yellowfin tuna as well as marlin, sails and dorado of course. It was the best retirement plan i could come up with.
I wondered how you made out on your trip down. Well done

gotta say the next 15 days look pretty good for weather, well done!

Sure it would. If only I knew that term when I was laying it out for the welder!

Now I'm really ready for the next re-power. Of course the previous re power was last Sept and boat has been in the water just twice since. Timing may not be my forte...

I have an idea for reworking my kicker mount, new hoist will get a run soon.

14 foot ceilings. Two large bays, a rebuild shop in the middle. Fully set up for welding, woodworking and mechanical. Has a 3 piece bathroom, hot water on demand. Independently heated in all 3 areas with natural gas. Has its own security system. Sits with my house on 1.5 acres.

Attachments

• CB580C7E-8B4A-4310-AB32-A98548A81936.jpeg
    CB580C7E-8B4A-4310-AB32-A98548A81936.jpeg
    330.8 KB · Views: 224
14 foot ceilings. Two large bays, a rebuild shop in the middle. Fully set up for welding, woodworking and mechanical. Has a 3 piece bathroom, hot water on demand. Independently heated in all 3 areas with natural gas. Has its own security system. Sits with my house on 1.5 acres.
That sounds really sweet. Do you have any pictures of the inside of the shop?

Is that a pod on that Commander?

Back