Let's see your boat!

New project or money pit or flip not sure yet.

View attachment 60116
Lol don’t want to steal from your post but I had to laugh you are almost in the exact spot I was parked with my 26.5’ Wellcraft in August of 2019 on our way to Ukee. I bet it’s with in a couple feet.

50788426238_1f7268bbf1_k.jpg

The Deck cover turned out great looks good do you have storage underneath.
Hello Mike. The deck cover was made from a mold matching the existing floor and is hinged at the stern end and held open at about 75degrees by a hydraulic ram. Storage space underneath is about 3'x4'x16''on a flat plastic floor material above the bilge area.

Hello Mike. The deck cover was made from a mold matching the existing floor and is hinged at the stern end and held open at about 75degrees by a hydraulic ram. Storage space underneath is about 3'x4'x16''on a flat plastic floor material above the bilge area.
That sounds like a really good design. Would be nice to see a pic of it.

That sounds like a really good design. Would be nice to see a pic of it.
The ram on the left side assists when opening and holds it open. Floor is 3/4" solid plastic material in 3 pieces for removal. I put two foam mats in before loading with misc. gear. Two bilge pumps and two macerater pumps for the side fish lockers,two through hulls etc., live below the floor.
Orca-Center-Hatch-Cover-Open.jpg
[/url]

Back