Legendary one & only "Snyder Built" 26' Hourston

I had 1200 hours into mine by the time i got it tied to the dock and was fishing

That sounds about right, you done some really nice work on yours with allot of thought.

example: 1200@20/hr= $24000 :eek: Thats why I don't dare tally all my hours....

That sounds about right, you done some really nice work on yours with allot of thought.

example: 1200@20/hr= $24000 :eek: Thats why I don't dare tally all my hours....
You have to do it for the love as well knowing what you got. I know every inch of mine and the components that were installed.
I did mine specifically for a long term guiding career

Don't answer if this is offside but just wondering how much do you think the boat actually cost you over its lifetime. Build, maintain, minus sale price over x years?

I think, you can look at this from both sides, we all know some don't do diddly squat to the boat while others are meticulous, obviously the $$ spend would differ significantly...

This could be it guys, just waiting for a deposit to seal the deal.... will it happen? :confused:

Robert, If she goes I hope you are able to pick up a boat to get you out on the lakes.

You aren’t allowed to leave this forum either. You made rookie of the year class of 2019 and already a shoe in for the SFBC hall of fame!

Robert, If she goes I hope you are able to pick up a boat to get you out on the lakes.

You aren’t allowed to leave this forum either. You made rookie of the year class of 2019 and already a shoe in for the SFBC hall of fame!

Here is the deal, I will buy the same as what ever you get next and we be twinsies :eek:

I thought real men drank Coors Light

Last edited:
Back