Know a good canvas guy?

The old canvas is done time to replace it.

Does anyone no a good canvas guy?

In the Greater Victoria area.

Thanks for your recommendations [8D]

I had a guy that I know do my raindrop for me and it turned out great he did a lot of little things that you sometimes dont notice but he did ill get the number for you tommorow.

Wolf

Had some excellent work done for my boat couple years back; full, button down, travel/storage cover and some top repairs.

Was happy with the service, she backs her work, uses the best materials, and pays attention to the details, all at a reasonable price.

Verde Studio in Langford
Marlene des Reis
478-4533
217-1530 cel

I would, and have, use her services again.

PinchMe:D

Mine is gone aswell, does anyone know how much it cost to get new side curtains, a front, and back done? (w/a boat)

i have a 16 double eagel , bob`s appolestry in duncan charged me 650 new bars top windows slant back zipper door on top above drivers seat . top notch job , best material going . good guy

no try about 200 plus at west marine, i was in the other day, i actually think it was over 300 but i dont want to start something, i just know they were expensive

no try about 200 plus at west marine, i was in the other day, i actually think it was over 300 but i dont want to start something, i just know they were expensive

Hey no problem last chance, didnt mean to sound ungrateful, but i was into the wobbly pops pretty good at that point, lol, i will double check the price for sure i think i can do it online
tks again
doh

Hey no problem last chance, didnt mean to sound ungrateful, but i was into the wobbly pops pretty good at that point, lol, i will double check the price for sure i think i can do it online
tks again
doh

Back