Kitty Coleman 2013 reports

I was out this evening and caught one small chinook, one hatchery and one wild coho, but nothing like that 37 pounder. Way to go. Congratulations.

Has anyone been fishing latly.
Im thinking of triing pt holmes,cardinal bouy area today.
Hopefully there are some fish out there!

well, no fish today, a couple shakers thats all... saw 1 boat put one in at the cardinal. fished the bell bouy and there was lots of bait showing in the 150 200 ft deep. hot day out there!

Hey Hog, where you fishing off the north or east cardinal buoy? I've had a little luck off of the north in about 160 to 200 feet.;) eman

Hey Hog, where you fishing off the north or east cardinal buoy? I've had a little luck off of the north in about 160 to 200 feet.;) eman
Yes. Fished those depths. Also fished the surface as there were some chromers jumping. I didnt have the right gear lol. I used flashers/hoochies and spoons. Next time im triing chovies.

Im thinking of going out. I put a keel guard on my boat and prob can launch at kitty without damging my boat again. Tides look good for around 11 -2.

Hey HT, how did your installation go on that Keel guard? I'm considering getting one but a little leery of the install.;) eman

Hey HT, how did your installation go on that Keel guard? I'm considering getting one but a little leery of the install.;) eman
it was easy for the most part. i taped off the area i had to prep and used a pencil mark to line up the center lines on boat and keel guard.it took me about 2 hrs to do. i was leary about it too, it looks ok. i put a white one on. i hope it works like they say. $170.00 for 7ft.

Yep-- canned up a bunch of pears, plums and pear jelly. The apples will be dealt with tomorrow! (burp!)

Back