Killer whale and seal video

bigredsnapper

Hey everyone, I know you are all waiting to see some video of the seal and Killer whale incident. Kelly and I are going to combine our pics and video and edit it down from about an hour of video to about around 8 to 10 minutes. Kelly's website bctough.com crashed from all the attention it was getting from everyone on the Internet. I did do an interview with CBC radio and it will air tomorrow night on 88.1 fm Vancouver at 730pm. If you go to their website and go to their Facebook page there is a short video clip and some some pictures. Here is the link and stay tuned for the rest of the video.......BRS

http://www.cbc.ca/thewildside

Ya it will be cool when it's done. I can't believe over 200 people have read this and nobody is giving me grief about saving a seal!!!!.......BRS

we will just wait till a seal gits yur fish, and then rub ya as that might have been the whale dinner.........lol, my flat lander friends are blown away by the pictures and await the video..

Hey seadog, I think from now on when anybody loses a fish to a seal I will get blamed or at least cursed at!!.....BRS

Back