kicker for diesel

Kris

For all you diesel owners out there, what do you do for a kicker that needs regular gas??? I am looking at 2 different boats, and both are diesel's. The thing is that I really want to add a kicker without the awfull looking spare gas tank/leaks...etc...of one of those things.

Let me know,...Thanks

I have a 27 SeaSport Seamaster with a Volvo Diesel, It was used but they put a 12 gallon tank under the gunnel, totally out of sight. It was a charter in Sitka Alaska, and I guess, its commonly done that way........ I have seen a diesel kicker on a 26 Osprey but cant remember the brand

I have a 27 SeaSport Seamaster with a Volvo Diesel, It was used but they put a 12 gallon tank under the gunnel, totally out of sight. It was a charter in Sitka Alaska, and I guess, its commonly done that way........ I have seen a diesel kicker on a 26 Osprey but cant remember the brand

I've a 26' Monaro with a Volvo diesel. There is a regular gas tank built into the gunnel on that one. I think that most boats large enough to handle a diesel engine would have an auxilliary tank built right in.

I've a 26' Monaro with a Volvo diesel. There is a regular gas tank built into the gunnel on that one. I think that most boats large enough to handle a diesel engine would have an auxilliary tank built right in.

Back