Jughead new!

I can't seem to find the Jughead install video. Can someone post a link?

Thanks,
Slabby

Hey Slabby, I'm re-making the install video. Right now there are only the underwater vids posted.
The new web page will be up and running soon with all videos, including installs, available for viewing.
There are a few "Jug Addicts" still waiting for news on my new nozzle but, unfortunately I have nothing to report. The probs with new tech is the non-availability of parts. They're pretty much made-to-order... after you wait your turn.
I'll keep you posted :)

Heeere we go….
Jughead has gone into production. Pre-orders for February delivery will begin Wed. Dec.11, 2013.
Pictures, pricing, instructions, videos, delivery options, etc., can be viewed at www.JugheadShaker.com on this date. The website will be under construction until then.

In Production:
Small, Medium, Large and XL available in 6 colours, 3 per pkg: UV White, Green Glow, Army Truck Glow, Spatter Back Glow, Metallic Silver and Cop Car.

Also in Production:
Bait Rigs - Small, Med, Large & XL, 1 per pkg:
6ft leader, 40lb mono, 6 bead chain swivel with luminous bead. 3/0 Siwash hook with Small and Meduim. 4/0 Siwash hook with large. 6/0 Siwash hook with XL. - 6 Assorted Colours.
Bait Rig.jpg

Hootchie Rigs - Small Jughead only, 1 per pkg:
6ft leader, 40lb mono, 6 bead chain swivel with mylar insert. 4/0 Siwash hook with 4.75 inch Hootchie – 6 Assorted Colours with colour-match Jughead.
Hoochie.jpg

Squid Rigs - Small Jughead only, 1 per pkg:
6ft leader, 40lb mono, 6 bead chain swivel with 7 luminous beads. 4/0 Siwash hook with 6.25 inch (Kajiki) Squid - UV White, Army Truck Glow, Green Spatterback Glow and Cop Car - All with colour-match Jughead.
Kajiki.jpg

ANOTHER UPDATE THIS EVENING...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like things are coming along nicely. Right on AJ the product looks great. I will be ordering some more for sure. Thanks for the update.

Can you fish those Hootchie jug heads without a flasher ?
(sorry , i'm a jughead virgin)

You bet r.s. In fact, it's highly recommended to fish Jugheads without a flasher.

Hey cannibal, thanks bud. Another update in a little bit here...

Do you have any pricing?

Heya wishin, I'm unsure of exact pricing but I know that Jugheads will be priced competitively with similar products.
I believe the web page will be up on Wednesday with all pertinent info.

It was decided to start the first production order of Jugheads with 6 of the most popular colours, as stated earlier.
Although these will be the only colours sold in stores and online, I realize there is still a demand for specific colours that are not being produced.
Also, Nano Jugheads will not be available in stores until possibly next year. Maybe next Spring, depending on demand.
I'm now up and running and am able to furnish orders for all the Jug Addicts that Need A Hit this winter, lol. Freshwater and saltwater, the Nano Juggies are a bit of a jaw dropper...just sayin'.

Jugheads Available Now:

View attachment 9707

Are nano sized juggies meant for needlefish or regular sized hootchies?

The Nano Juggies are for the Needlefish and Squirts. The Small Jugheads will fit your regular Hoochies, some people prefer the Med. Jugheads. Depends on the size of Hoochie and insert/bead, I guess. All sizes of baits and lures that fit in each size Jughead are stated above bud...
Nano Jugheads are $10. per pkg. Custom Jugheads are $15. per pkg.- made by me.
When the commercially made Jugheads hit store shelves, the retail pricing will be considerably lower than my hand-made Jugheads.

Hi! My first post. Am anxious to try some jugs. I fish all winter. Hope your web page starts up ok on Wed. You will be getting order from me ASAP. Will paypal be your payment of choice?

DK

Hi! My first post. Am anxious to try some jugs. I fish all winter. Hope your web page starts up ok on Wed. You will be getting order from me ASAP. Will paypal be your payment of choice?

DK

Hey Prairie Buoy. Welcome to SFBC! Lots of good guys in here willing to share their ideas. Where ya from?
I fish all winter as well. Mostly river fishing but I get out on the chuck whenever I can.
The web page is up and running now - www.JugheadShaker.com. I just checked and it was up.
The company that has Jughead now is in Vancouver. They're making 4 sizes, 6 different colours and with rigged options, delivery at the end of Feb or beginning of March or something.
I'm still able to make different colour Jugheads and the Nano Jugheads with my machine - pics above... Not sure when you're looking to get some Juggies. I sent you a pm, check your inbox bud.

I have both.

You can't use bait with the Crazy 8.

The Crazy 8 occasionally melts...due to high heat and/or? I'm not sure why.

The Jughead wiggles and is erratic in it's action. Think of a plug.

The Crazy 8 isn't as erratic.

Both have a spot in my tackle box since I have caught fish with my Crazy 8. But I will use the Jughead more often since I can use it with bait and I haven't experienced the melting.

I tried the Wiggle fin and it didn't seem to impart as much wiggle or erratic movement.

I have both.

You can't use bait with the Crazy 8.

The Crazy 8 occasionally melts...due to high heat and/or? I'm not sure why.

The Jughead wiggles and is erratic in it's action. Think of a plug.

The Crazy 8 isn't as erratic.

Both have a spot in my tackle box since I have caught fish with my Crazy 8. But I will use the Jughead more often since I can use it with bait and I haven't experienced the melting.

I tried the Wiggle fin and it didn't seem to impart as much wiggle or erratic movement.
Interesting-Thanks for that.

Back