John Duncan - Campbell River Campaign Office

Sushihunter

Conservative Party of Canada
Vancouver Island North Campaign Team
Announcement of Campbell River office opening

The John Duncan Campaign Team is pleased to announce the official opening of our Campbell River Campaign Office.

It is located at;
1100 Shoppers Way
Campbell River, BC V9W 2C8
Phone (250) 830-0034

John Duncan and some of our key campaign team workers will be at this office from 1 – 4 P.M. today. Please drop by and have a chat with John and meet the team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to pick up a lawn sign.

Everyone should definately go in and get as many signs as they will give you (all of them), then we can all get together and have a bonfire/pig roast.:D

Maybe we should make up some signs for him:

JOHN DUNCAN:
DOES NOT SUPPORT YOU!
DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!

DUE TO POLICTIAL AGENDAS AND
OFFISHALL CUTBACKS,
JOHN'S FREINDS LIST HAS BEEN
SHORTENED TO
COMMERCIAL HALIBUT FISHERMEN!
SORRY, BUT YOU DON'T COUNT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM THOUGH:rolleyes:

I think we need to attend his rallys's 88/12 signs in hand!

Lets do It!!
We can post the date and time of the rally and then we can meet him there with our signs in hand!

We have been communicating with him but he has not been listening.
I don't believe he ever attended one meeting in his constituency regarding halibut or fishing for that matter.

Global He wass explaining how he kept the north island going so well thru the little depression!! Not alot of people i know had good times the last couple years, not sure where he was talking about!!!!!!!

His buds - Slipper Skippers

Keep the north island going????
what is he smoking?
I live in his riding. Everyone I know is NOT working to full capacity, or working in fort mac and commuting..
thank goodness for the oilsands!

I caution the words and actions of all members when it comes to the goverment as I had a very personal friend in Port Renfrew arrested a number of years ago for uttering what was seen as threats against the fishing minster on camera said he wanted to put him over his knee and give him a spanking. True story he did say alot more then that as was a bit of a loose cannon. Some may remeber him Steve the past owner of the ORCA II bed and breakfast in Renfrew. He just wanted to fish!!!!!!!

Cheers

Things are going pretty good up here now, but thanks to china, not duncan!!

Keep the north island going????
what is he smoking?
I live in his riding. Everyone I know is NOT working to full capacity, or working in fort mac and commuting..
thank goodness for the oilsands!

Keep the political pressure and public information going up there guys. the more folks who learn the truth about the level of support Duncan had for recreational anglers, the less voter support he will get come election time.

NDP--- but both the Liberal and the NDP candidates dont have the recognition that Duncan does. It could be close...

Don't screw this up guys! He needs to go! I believe NDP has the best shot and most protest voters I talked to will strategically vote NDP just to oust Duncan. Do whatever you can up there to get him out. We take care of his buddy Gary Lunn down here...

Back