ISO/WTB Marine bbq

Fishin

Hey fellas, looking to buy a bbq for my little 17’ hourston if anyone has one or suggestions on one before I buy new, don’t need anything fancy cheers. Located in sooke, work in Victoria so anywhere in the surrounding area would be good!

Stevenson has these in for a decent price right now. This is what I run and seems to be a good little machine for the price.

I have a kuumo 18" x10" looks the same as the photos, paid 90.00 at a garage sale and never used it the previous owner had it on a sailboat, its yours for 90.00, i,m located south of Courtenay which is a ways from you. If you are interested let me know. Bob 250 335 0603

Just listed my bbq on fb marketplace for $140. Comes with custom mount for corner rails. In great shape just downsized as its only 2 of us sleeping on boat most the time. Its a force 10 marine. Located in Duncan but drive to vic for work20200809_170400.jpg

I have a kuumo 18" x10" looks the same as the photos, paid 90.00 at a garage sale and never used it the previous owner had it on a sailboat, its yours for 90.00, i,m located south of Courtenay which is a ways from you. If you are interested let me know. Bob 250 335 0603

If the OP is not interested I would be.

Does it come with the rod holder mount as well?

Thanks for the offer little further than I wanna travel right now, if you were closer I’d take it for sure but will cost me $100 in fuel to get there LOL

Just listed my bbq on fb marketplace for $140. Comes with custom mount for corner rails. In great shape just downsized as its only 2 of us sleeping on boat most the time. Its a force 10 marine. Located in Duncan but drive to vic for workView attachment 64962

Sent you a message on Facebook buddy, figure I’m a little late to the party though, thanks for the offer!

Back