Island Fires

Is that Cameron or the alternate route?
went through last tuesday June 27, 15-20 min delay west bound , on the way back , tuesday July 4 , 30 min delay eastbound , buddies on the way back July 3rd , 10 min delay eastbound , sucks , but not that bad for us , sure there were worse delays , and faster ones , depends how ya hit it , no biggy imo....

I went through last Friday June 30th , about 10 min wait eastbound , coming back around 2pm that day was about 40 min wait ... , and the line up i passed that was going east was crazy

Is traffic flowing thru all nite - or do they shut down for a time period in the nite? If so - what time do they start-up in the am? Anyone know?

Throws a nice wrench into our travel plans. Here I was happy the Kennedy Lake hill was finally done and no waiting lol.

Oh well, will just have to plan it in and work around it.

Thx for the update gentlemen.

Throws a nice wrench into our travel plans. Here I was happy the Kennedy Lake hill was finally done and no waiting lol.

Oh well, will just have to plan it in and work around it.

Thx for the update gentlemen.
Yeah definitely not ideal. Got a couple trips with friends from AB coming up and they are flying in. Kinda cuts into the fishing time if we can’t make the opening. Going to have to plan accordingly for the trip home as well!

Back