Is It Just Me Or Is This Forum Getting Even Better?

Rain City

Crew Member
I've noticed a lot of new guys coming on board and asking questions. I Lurked for a couple years before I ever joined, I was so nervous to ask a dumb question. Seems like a lot of the trolls have moved on. Still the inevitable conservation debates but I think that's healthy. Thoughts?

I've noticed a lot of new guys coming on board and asking questions. I Lurked for a couple years before I ever joined, I was so nervous to ask a dumb question. Seems like a lot of the trolls have moved on. Still the inevitable conservation debates but I think that's healthy. Thoughts?
I agree. Lots of is different characters on here and I have no issues with that but lately I have seen a difference too.

I like to read posts of others experience and measure it against my own. I think it really helps everyone to share once they are comfortable so we are all safer and more productive on the water. Plus now I know which boat has the highest probability of hot girls in thongs serving crispy fried chicken once all the cheetos are gone on our boat so sfbc is the gift that keeps on giving.

Don’t forget October 2017 when Stizzla joined. Lots of great stuff from these new guys. :);):D:rolleyes:

Oly
Now I feel like a celebrity. Thanks!!! It takes everyone to contribute to make this a success and that’s exactlt what it is. Good job to the administrators for putting it all together too :)

Last edited:
I like to read posts of others experience and measure it against my own. I think it really helps everyone to share once they are comfortable so we are all safer and more productive on the water. Plus now I know which boat has the highest probability of hot girls in thongs serving crispy fried chicken once all the cheetos are gone on our boat so sfbc is the gift that keeps on giving.
Which boat?!

Speaking of which... I just tied these up a couple night ago. All with red gammy stingers too! A few dozen more and I’m ready for summer!
View attachment 43149

I think you may have a bit of a problem.....I know a few support groups and if it is serious enough there are a couple high end "recovery" centres.......pm me if you get strung out and find yourself in the garage tying rigs in the middle night wondering how you got to this point. We will do an intervention if it gets to that.....you're not alone

Back