Insane Killer Whale Footage

That's amazing. I knew they were fast but that is crazy fast and they keep it up. I wonder how long they followed that boat and how it finally ended. Wouldn't have wanted to have to suddenly slow down, you would end up getting rear-ended by a couple of whales!

Titled only in B.C.......... Should be La Paz, Mexico ;)

How do you know it wasn't here? Have you seen it before?

Yup, I believe it was in May when this happened, it made the rounds around the interwebs.

Copy and paste this into you search: killer whale la paz mexico ;)

Looks pretty cool till they hit the blender on the bottom of the boat ......... not real smart people actually.

I'd rather speed up to do no harm, once ya till one all hell could break loose. Had porpoises do it but not K/Whales.

HT

Looks pretty cool till they hit the blender on the bottom of the boat ......... not real smart people actually.

I'd rather speed up to do no harm, once ya till one all hell could break loose. Had porpoises do it but not K/Whales.

HT

Those folks were zipping along pretty good and the whales were clearly keeping up and playing in the wake like dolphins do. Even assuming they could speed up I doubt they could have outrun the whales unless they simply ran out of steam. Best thing to do would have been to stop. Then the whales would likely have got bored and left.

Back