I introduce you.........

I was gonna send it via e-mail but you can only report stuff in Michigan as I was on the DNR page via a toll free number.

Not sure if any of his "disciples" are going to report him based on what the British Columbia wrecking crew has posted up on his page.

I was gonna send it via e-mail but you can only report stuff in Michigan as I was on the DNR page via a toll free number.

Just gotta look a little Pip! Email addresses for their Head of Fisheries & Enforcement are there. Coincidentally, BOTH received a copy advising them of this fool's actions, including all relevant links. :)

Cheers,
Nog

Just gotta look a little Pip! Email addresses for their Head of Fisheries & Enforcement are there. Coincidentally, BOTH received a copy advising them of this fool's actions, including all relevant links. :)

Cheers,
Nog

Hahaha......then I'll let your work "do the talkin".

p.s. Pips, that was me that just added you on FB :cool:

nice one Nog, okay now can we use this little exercise to get the net pens out of the effing ocean....holmes*

IF ONLY it was that easy Buddy!!

Hahaha......then I'll let your work "do the talkin".

WOW! Those guys are FAST! Check out their damn near instant reply:

Mr. Stabler,

Thank you for the information that you have provided. I will be forwarding this to staff to begin an investigation. This type of assistance from ethical sportsmen such as you is an invaluable resource in aiding DNR Law Enforcement in the protection of our natural resources.

Gary Hagler - Law Enforcement Division Chief DNR

Methinks our Ladz up here could learn a thing or two!!

Cheers,
Nog

wow man thats the fastest **** storm i seen in a while hahahaha looks good on him i hope the authorities rip him a few new ones just for good measure

Hope those Ladz made copies! U-Tube vid GONE, same with all other links, and all comments DELETED!
Maybe he could feel The Love headed his way? LOL! :D

Cheers,
Nog

that was the email he sent back to me :p

I saved the video locally to my computer in case he did just that - let me know if you need it if the authorities ask you for it.

I'mA smurt....I's figgered it OWT.

fb-like.jpg

Channel Comments (1)

russgabel(3 hours ago)

I just posted this on our facebook site:
Quick note: Following some enthusiastic "encouragement" from fellow fishermen, I've pulled our "Salmon fishing on the White River" video from youtube. After reading through some of the feedback, and reviewing the Michigan DNR 2011 regulations, it's a little more clear that the 'flossing' technique that we were endorsing falls under the definition of "snagging". Our bad...we want to be legit and teachable here. Thanks for your feedback, and enjoy our other videos, as well as future adventures that we post on youtube.

Thanks for your feedback

Russ Gabel

edit....oopps didn't see your post up above there holmes...

It could be a "new kind" of instructional video to show his disciples and the people of Michingan!!!

He seems like a decent enough tool :D

He seems like a decent enough tool

So is holmes outside of the Nucks thread (or any hockey thread for that matter;)) but he doesn't get lambasted like this poor guy did.
:eek:
He was casually just existing in cypberspace spreading the lord's word through hunting and fishing.....and BOOM....the West Coast Express plowed him down as he was innocently polishing his rattlin' "shad raps" for chasin' small mouths. :p

I completely missed the vid .... anyone got a copy? I'd like to see how atrocious and careless this fool was.. PM me the link though.. Don't want it being posted again so people can use the info.

Back