How to put RCA's on my Lowrance

I would think so, you support nema 2000 and 1083 so sounds up to date, I've looked on the google but......

Make a waypoint and export it to you SD card. Throw card in computer and look at the properties. Should see .gpx if not then what is it?

Could probably save to whatever that file is.

Anyone know a Lowrance LX25c can read .gpx files? It's from 2006, so not sure if they supported .gpx then?
You can save several different GPS data files, erase 'em and record new ones, over and over again. Like any computer file, these GPS Data Files (file format *.usr) can be shared between other Lowrance GPS or sonar/GPS units and even personal computer.

I guess I have to convert the rockfish conservation area .gpx files to .usr, and then maybe it will work? I loaded the .gpx files onto an sd card, but when I went to import them into the Lowrance, the files where not visible. I assume this is because the LX25c is too old to read them? Anyway maybe more trouble than its worth.

I have a Lowrance HDS-10 Gen 2. I would like to find a way to put the rockfish closure areas on the chart so they always show. Is there a simpler way to do this other than creating routes?
Navionics has added the RCA's for some time now - there is a more recent thread on this.

Back