How To Post Images

the fog ducker

Here we go !

There may be other Photo Sharing Hosts you may use , I use PhotoBucket , It’s Easy and Free . First , Google , “ PhotoBucket , open a account , Username and password required , but FREE !!! When Done , # 2 , Go to “ Upload Images “ select the picture size to Large , 640 x 480 , # 3 , Left click “ Upload Images “ this will open a new window , “ My Computer “ , select the folder with the image( s ) you would like to Upload , double left click on that image , when done , takes a few seconds , scroll down to the bottom of that page , select “ Save and Cont “ *** You do NOT need to Tag your Photos. The image is now in your Photo Bucket Album . # 4 Copy and Paste , at the bottom of the image, there is a IMG Code , Left click on that ,Right select Copy # 5 Now back to the SFBC forum , go to the post that you wish to add this image , Right click , left select paste , Your done. !! piece o cake,
“ preview it , if it looks good , close that screen , Last , press “ Post New Reply “Bam , Your DONE !! .

FD..;)

kosi99@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

:) Thanks for that, I have been trying to figure it out will give it a try! :D:D

Very timely guys , now this old fart who knows he is going to get a digital camera for Christmas can start to try and get some pictures on here.
As I progress just follow the stream of expletives and bear with me !

AL

Back