Honda 9.9 ...15in leg

Due to a medical problem I have purchased a new motor with electric start...Hence I am selling my purr baby...My son and his buddy have set the throttle to electric control for trolling from the driver seat..sound weird..works great tho.
Motor is a 2001 ..was hydro locked from new by an idiot that laid it on the wrong side ..it sat for 8 years as far as I know..I got it from the son of the owner on a trade..drained it did what needed to be done and it runs like a top....regular oil change every 2 years(I don't use it that much)...salt water used one time and flushed after.
looking at the market for honda...$1800...leave a note or call if any interest..located in Kelowna...250-826-7696
Stay safe everyone.

SOLD

Last edited:
Due to a medical problem I have purchased a new motor with electric start...Hence I am selling my purr baby...My son and his buddy have set the throttle to electric control for trolling from the driver seat..sound weird..works great tho.
Motor is a 2001 ..was hydro locked from new by an idiot that laid it on the wrong side ..it sat for 8 years as far as I know..I got it from the son of the owner on a trade..drained it did what needed to be done and it runs like a top....regular oil change every 2 years(I don't use it that much)...salt water used one time and flushed after.
looking at the market for honda...$1800...leave a note or call if any interest..located in Kelowna...250-826-7696
Stay safe everyone.
hmmm im in westbank.. does it have electronic throttle control with it? what brand is it?

Back