Heading to victoria, need a hand

Fisher_dude

Crew Member
Well, even though im a new member here, i thought that i would throw this out there because it cant hurt. Ive had people ask me before to take them out fishing around Kelowna and all have been plesent experiences. So, ill do the asking now i suppose.

My girlfriend and I are heading down to Victoria mid june(weekend of the 12th or 19th)to visit my very old grandparents and i was thinking of suprising her with an ocean fishing experience. She has never been and i would love for her to catch some sort of ocean fish. Heres the kicker. There is no way that i can afford to book a charter for $1000 bux a day. We are trying to save for a house, and buying a house up here in Kelowna is hard enough. I guess what im asking, is that if someone is planning on going out anyway, if we could tag along. Im not to sure what it costs to run a boat these days but with the price of gas, i can only imagine. Id be happy to split the cost of fuel(unless you own a ferry), supply a few cases of beer(whatever you enjoy,im not picky)and a home made lunch and swap some good stories for a day out on the water. Again, im not to sure if this is even possible, let alone anyone would want to take us out. But i thought id ask anyway.

Thanks
Matt

I would take your girlfriend out - alone of course :D[:p]
Sorry, couldn't resist. My boat is in the shop right now - otherwise I'd be happy to take you.

can you please post a pic of your girlfriend?

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Back