Head options

Chuck

Looking at options for a head on my 260 Weldcraft Oceanking. It's a tinner, no cuddy, good size cabin and aft deck.
Never been an issue when doing trips with the boys but need a better option for the ladies. They need to be comfortable on the boat too.

Experienced thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks,

Porta potty style or a plumbed in with holding tank are your main options. is it going to be a permanent fixture or just installed for the co-ed trips?

sounds like a port potty would be the way to go, simplest install. could be plumbed with just a dock side suck out or to a macerator pump through a seacock and overboard (past 3 miles off shore)

or look into a composting toilet... I dislike them because you have to deal with the waste at some point instead of pumping out somewhere. but I have no experience other than hear say on the docks

Erica fishes every trip with me. She bedazzled her own 5 gallon bucket. All the gals are capable of using The bucket and dumping it over. The bucket is wider than every boat toilet seat anyway, and easier to flush.

Back