Harvest party weekend

Gals Too Pat

Good times , met a few new friends , got to meet allotta the locals , Good People , been a while since i laughed so fricken hard ,
thx Jody Wendy Jeff n my man Sheldon , top shelf guy's, what a spread....
New owner Jerry , what can i say , Go Oilers Go , nice hangin with ya , look forward to more adventures to come, good luck to you and
the wife , you'll do great . Some great changes and additions coming to Mill's Landing this season , gonna be sweet .

thx again
Felix ( SS Snake ) - FD
n Lance

Sure am tired and sore today....

Three great days of plying the sea and visiting with friends, can't complain about that.

Ken was our designated fisherman (meaning he was the only guy who fished and he had a few the first day, a couple a beauty 10lbrs Saturday morning and unfortunately we couldn't coax a bite on Sunday morning from anything but some jellies!

Had some cool butt wind blowing, but sunshine all weekend!

Ate sea cucumbers for the first time and our divers managed some dinner plate sized scallops as well.

Oh Yea Captain Kidd - the best change will be no longer accepting scumbags of New Zealand descent onto the property without a good Rodney King'n first!!

C.S. has a few pictures to throw up when he gets a minute.

Thanks to everyone who helped and came, we will do it again next year for sure!

Next up - Boxing Day derby at Rocky Point!!!!

Look forward to the pics guys!

As I stood freezing my arse off on the side of a mountain I was thinking what I was missing over there!! Frick was it cold at Lake Louise!!!

Few more shots

Couple a shots

Jodi n Jefferey ( "so litttle" but so cute" ) lol..

IMG_4423.jpg

Sheldon and the New owner - Jerry ( sorry if it's Gerry ?? )

IMG_4418.jpg

Odds n Ends - local Ted Nugent there in the back ,haha;;;

IMG_4424.jpg

Some Grub

IMG_4416.jpg

cheers

FD

Looks like a good show and grub. Holly shi& I thought the new owner had a bloody peg leg in that second pic fog ducker. He woulda fit right in with a few of those salty bamfield characters.

Ya Kelly, And I thought Jodi was reaching for another sea cucumber!!
Too bad I missed it, Was doing my part to secure Canada's Oil Sands future.

Will shine up my best Gumboots for next year!!!

Craig

Back