Harbour Chandler

Prawn Star

I just spent a few minutes on the phone with Denise. Those few minutes were worth it as she explained everything to me about Lowrance GPS/Sonar combos. Bottom line, if you are looking for a good deal with straight up truth about Lowrance products Denise is the person you need to speak to before you buy. I got the Elite 7 TI2 with the 500mhz Lowrance transducer for right around $1,000.

I went in to the chandler the other day to get some hose to extend a gas line. In the end they helped me pick the correct fitting, the correct hose size, the proper stainless clamps and because the fellow wanted to make sure the sizing was correct he took the old hose off and replaced it with the new hose. This took about 15 minutes or so. For less than $30 I got my hose extended and a spare fitting. Meanwhile Colin updated the software in my sounders.
Absolutely the best customer service of any business I have dealt with.
And yes, you can't beat Harbour Chandler when it comes to pricing on Lowrance products.

I just spent a few minutes on the phone with Denise. Those few minutes were worth it as she explained everything to me about Lowrance GPS/Sonar combos. Bottom line, if you are looking for a good deal with straight up truth about Lowrance products Denise is the person you need to speak to before you buy. I got the Elite 7 TI2 with the 500mhz Lowrance transducer for right around $1,000.

Why did you pick an Elite and not an HDs Live unit?

Without a doubt first class service and product knowledge. Had my back deck sounder go down for good! Was going to have to go the navico route for replacement but would have to ship and wait for replacement. Denise did it for the same price --no shipping involved-no muss no fuss-no agro-everything updated and less than a hundred dollars. Can't beat it!!!

I just got some on sale hoochies and three packs of turds in the mail today. Ordered Monday morning. Quick email and they threw it in the post for $1.85 shipping instead a much higher amount I had clicked on by mistake. Awesome service.

I 100% Agree Denise is great , went in the other day as we were trying to decide between the 9” carbon or 9” T2i , turns out the carbon lowrance has discontinued but we didn’t need
It, as it was a network sounder and we are only going with one sounder on the tinny and not in need of radar she explained the other model in sounder & gps was all we needed. Saved 700$ by talking to her and appreciated her honest advise, that kind of customer service is always appreciated and can be expected every time
I go there.

Denise has helped me out twice now, she knows her stuff.

Back