Halibut-Telegraph Cove

K

king fisher

Just wondering if anyone has been up near telegraph cove lately and going for halibut? Id like to know if any have been coming in and where abouts. Thanks, KF.

You guys are asking the same questions over and over and over again look what I wrote under back from knight anything with. BLACKFISH SOUND,PORT MCNEIL,MALCOM ISLAND CRAYCROFT PT. knight inlet they are all within a 10 mile stretch please dont ask the same question over and over again in just a different phrase become a fisherman and go fishing and report what YOU have caught and what YOU have seen.

Sorry if I have offened anybody in advance but I see 10 different posts asking the same question on the same area!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf

Hit on the Search up in rh corner...punch in area or name and read on.:D
I agree Wolf;)

haha I totally agree that there should only be one telegraph cove/port mcneill/malcolm post, however Wolf, you have to remember some of us don't live in British Columbia and are not lucky enough to be able to fish for the majority of the summer.
These websites are the only way we keep ourselves sane all summer waiting for August 18:D
Thanks very much for any reports given for this area, I really appreciate it.

Sorry about that guys, wasnt really paying attention, I was rushing, just looking for what I wanted, Im trying to get packed so I have a chance of getting a ferrie tomorrow afternoon.
KF.

Back