Grizzly Truck For Sale

Dave H

Friend of mine has #3 of 13 only for sale here in Campbell River.
He has all the documentation and records for it and it's the extra cab version pickup.

Contact him at cahill@oberon.ark.com

or....Pete Cahill.....250-923-8791

Take care.

grizzley.jpg

is that what a grizzly truck is? How much are they worth?

I don't know what Pete is asking, all I can supply are the ways to ask him.

Take care.

Still available.

Take care.

Grizzly trucks were/are manufactured in Vancouver if memory serves me. They are a one of a kind truck with custom tailored drive train (owner chooses as ordered) etc. I had a chance to chat to the gentleman who built them as I asked him what kind of a truck he had in his driveway and that was back in 89-90. None of this cheap steel in these babies.

They used the drive train out of First Gen Dodge Cummins 4x4's.
Engine tranny,transfer case and diffs.
Frame and body were built by Grizzly.
Dodge refused to sell the drive trains so Grizzly had to buy complete trucks.
I ended up buying one of the Dodge trucks that had been stripped of its drive train and repowering it with a cranked up 440 based drive train.Not very fuel efficient!!!
Too bad the cummins was a first gen and not at least a second gen with the P7100 injection pump...

IAFF Local #18 (Vancouver Fire Rescue)

I had coffee with Pete a few days back and looked at some of what he has onhand.
He's got pretty good records of who has what truck and where they are plus a bunch of spare parts. And I mean a bunch, body, frame, drivelines, etc. etc.
He was thinking of getting into the manufacture of them after the demise of Geoff Buck, the originator of the idea for the truck and one of the principals of the company, so he tracked down most of what was available after the company folded and bought it.
He's asking less than 30K for his truck only, just to clear that up a bit. Probably 30K plus for everything.
Any entrepeneurs out there?

Take care.

Always wanted to know where they (grizzly) came from,seen one at Port Moody,about 8 years ago it looked smaller then that one in the pic.it was set up very well even had air ride suspention on it.
Neet ride eh.

Back