For Sale: 2004 Campion 602i and tandem trailer

Sir Reel

For Sale
2004 21’ Campion 602i Explorer and 2004 galvanized Easy Load tandem axle trailer.
Approximately 300 hours on Mercruiser 4.3L MPI.
Garelick kicker mount with 2004 Yamaha 8hp HT, prop guard, extra-long shaft, electric start and power tilt. Kicker is plumbed into main tank via Mercruiser fuel filter. Boat is in excellent, like new shape. Fishes great and is very seaworthy. Economical - burning about 4.5gph at 30mph 3400 rpm.

Bennett trim tabs
2 x Scotty Downriggers
Bimini and side curtains plus slope back. Full snap on cove for trailering.
Cuddy cabin with head and exterior pump out
Eagle depth sounder
Large capacity (50 Gallon) fuel tank
Dual Interstate batteries
VHF radio
Clarion CD Stereo with 4 speakers
Spare tire for trailer

Asking $34,000
Located in Kelowna BC.

I have fished Sooke, Bamfield, China Creek, Gold River, Nanaimo, Parksville and Campbell River in this boat. The boat is great in rough water and is easy to handle and fish from. Caught my 40 pound Chinook off of Bajo reef in Nootka sound and have limited out many times. Has a large 50 gallon fuel tank for long range. Stand up Bimini with side windows makes for a cozy fish when windy or rainy. Has slope back canvas to completely cover up if staying overnight. 2 large fish lockers in deck. There is a separate snap on trailer cover for travelling. The trailer recently had new bearings, drums and upgraded galvanized brakes and backing plates installed.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,458
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,454
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,429
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,438
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,425
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,433
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,430
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,427
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,424
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,428
Last edited by a moderator:
And it catches fish like this! Bajo reef and Nootka Sound

Attachments

• Gold River 2009 124 (Large) (Medium) (Small).jpg
    Gold River 2009 124 (Large) (Medium) (Small).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,420
  • P1030065 (Small).jpg
    P1030065 (Small).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,421
I know people pretty things up prior to sale, but there is no denying that is one clean boat. all the best with the sale.

Thanks Karma. I like to keep it like that all the time. It does not look like that after a 1 week fishing trip though. Takes a good day to clean and wax it back to my happy place.
I hope I can find a good home for it. Has been an awesome boat.

Hey Jac,

Yes I upgraded to a 1996 Sea Sport 2700 diesel. I want to be able to spend a week or 2 on the boat out on the west coast. Fishing and cruising. I am keeping it down in Vancouver.
I used the Campion on Okanagan Lake here as well.

Attachments

• IMG_9792 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_9792 (Medium).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,341
Wow that thing is sick. Do you have a small gas tank for the kicker or just troll with the diesel

It's got a 9.9 Yamaha High Thrust kicker with its own built in 8 gallon gas tank.
I have put a lot of work into it. Has been a fun project. Taking her down to the coast in a few weeks.

Forwarded your thread to a friend, Sir Reel. He sounded pretty interested. I know pictures never show all the details, but your 11 year old boat appears to be in showroom condition. Very nice.

I am motivated to sell and would be happy to talk with him. Its ready to fish. Just need some rods.

Yup. Now that is when I can run at 3400 to 3500 rpm and 30 to 32 mph. If its rough and I have to slow down it is not a good.

The boat is sold to a nice guy from Powell River!
Hopefully he can enjoy it as much as I did.

Saw your boat today it's here safe and sound, it's clean but not as clean as when you had it I'm sure. No shoes allowed he said

That's awesome leftcoast. He was a nice guy. Knew what he wanted and found it.
Hope he catches some big fish now.

Back