Grady White For Sale! $55,900!! A Steal!!

Saltwater Cowboy

2004 Grady White 209 Escape CC, 2004 225hp Yamaha 4 stroke motor. 2004 McClain Tandem axle I beam bunk trailer with diamond plated fenders, VHF, Lowrance color GPS/Fishfinder. Deluxe leaning bar with live well. Two large fish boxes, Swim Platform with ladder. Only 47 hours on boat and motor. Mint Condition! $55,900 This boat is to good to pass up as it handles west coast waters with ease! The ultimate fishing boat! I know I have two but now I need to sell one as I won't be guiding this year after all! Paid over $95,000 one year ago. Call 250-897-1678 or email me at brookpetersen@shaw.ca

Your telling me Craven! I will never buy another boat around here that I might have to sell without a cuddy as there are to many babies around these parts that want a cuddy that takes up %50 of the boat and they use it 5% of the time. I like to fish and that's why I buy center consoles but I guess I'm paying for it now!

SWC

gotta agree with ya, cuddy seems kinda useless on a 21'boat
don't know too many people that actually use them for
anything more than a gear lock-up.

Funny, I have a 27' cuddy cabin Boston whaler and i'm thinking of selling it to get a boat like yours.. I think a smaller boat would be more trailerable down to N. California or Mexico. The center console wouldn't be too bad for me, I dont often take naps out there..lol

well then make me an offer and your on your way to MEXICO!! DOS CERVESAS Por fa vor or however you spell that!

SWC

Being a bit older than most on here and not really up to the 'puter lingo can I ask a question ? ......what does "bump" mean ?

Tks

AL

"Bump" is making a posting to bring the topic back to the top of the active list. Also known as "ttt" (to the top).

Boat has got to go, save yourself tens of thousands on a practically new grady white! Best fishing boats on the market! Reduced again to $55,900.

OUch SWC

Price gets any cheaper and I might have to trade you for my ride!!!
(Which is now for sale)
Going bigger for next year.
Good luck SWC, I will keep my ears open if someone is looking for a Grady.

Back