Gotta get me one of those!

X2, doesent look to be a big system, probably very few fish as it is.

DSC01361.jpg

22' Hewescraft Searunner

usually break is originals and all others link to that one, poster is american, so somewhere in the states. Sure, the owner shouldn't encourage but the dog is doing what it naturally does any - whether it be cats, geese, pheasants, turkeys (my friends rottie), or....salmon...it loves the hunt. For the dog, the feat was impressive. Not getting into the humanity side of the video thou - wasn't the point.

Many years ago, DFO seized a guys horse that the idiot was riding through spawning salmon . (I think it was the Alouette River). After a couple of warnings, up comes a horse trailer and away went his riding partner.

He was fined and also charged the cost of boarding while his nag was in custody...[8D]

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

I'll bet the dog out fished his owner for the year. I wouldn't let my lab run loose in any salmon spawning creek, not that he would know what to do. Hitting the pocket book is the best way to smarten some people up!!

quote:Originally posted by chris73

Yeah, Deewar, with your fishing skills you better have one of those!:D

gotta out-fish me before you are entitled to cheap shots [:p]

I'm of two minds... the dog was just being a bear, hunting its' prey, and doing an admirable job, It was showing great restraint by holding only the fins... I'm impressed and want that dog as my hunting buddy. Very good dog. And justifiably proud of himself, as he should be.

The guy, on the other hand, should have controlled his dog, and ought to face fines. The problem now is, the very good dog will go fishing at every opportunity, as he was both successful, and the boss encouraged him with praise.

you guys all have, including me, waaayyyyyyyy too much time to focus on things that may or may not be the way that it is.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Back