GOOD YAMAHA MECHANIC in VICTORIA?

yammy5

Having some engine trouble and SG has failed me too may times. Can anyone recommend a good certified Yamaha technician?

Sherwood Marine has been good to me...I cant stand going to S&G (scam and gouge) Power... I tried to buy 3 boats there, an atv and had absolutely zero luck...And all their parts are more money as well...each liter of oil is $3.00 more than Sherwood for the same brand...I once gave them my serial numbers for my engine and they still managed to order the wrong stuff...saying "I told them it was an outboard" had to fight to get my money back....SO I no longer go there or recommend anyone to go there.A couple buddies needed the same CDI for the same ATV"S...three different prices for same part number...Sherwood Marine is where I go

Thanks for the replies guys...appreciate the info. I definately have some deep scars from the 'scam & gouge' so it's time to try Sherwood or Forsch.

If you're located in the western communities, Jim out here in Metchosin is good with Yammies. His shop, JWG, is located just across Metchosin rd from the "Chosin store in downtown Metchosin.
BTW I was in SG yesterday and saw the Honda Marine signs and a sign that said all Yammies on special sale--I wonder if this means they are not going to sell Yammies anymore?
T2

quote:Originally posted by Tsquared
[br]If you're located in the western communities, Jim out here in Metchosin is good with Yammies. His shop, JWG, is located just across Metchosin rd from the "Chosin store in downtown Metchosin.
BTW I was in SG yesterday and saw the Honda Marine signs and a sign that said all Yammies on special sale--I wonder if this means they are not going to sell Yammies anymore?
T2

Exactly the opposide, they are getting out of Honda, as honda plans to open their own "Honda Only" dealerships

Back