Go trump go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump said whatever he needed to say to get elected. Not that long ago he was a Democrat, and the Clintons were sitting at the head table at his wedding 10 years ago.
I am pretty sure he isn't anti abortion. A guy like that would have undoubtedly shelled out his fair share to the abortion industry over the years.
He literally has been going after Obama for the last decade, and today after their meeting praised him for being a great man, and said he will seek his counsel in the future. This after calling Obama the worst president of all time.
He based his campaign on being an outsider and draining the swamp. Two days after the election the core of his potential cabinet is filled with Washington insiders.
I am not even sure Trump has though about actually being president - I think he was as surprised as everyone else that he was elected.
I agree with the sentiment of 'give him a chance ans lets see what we get' but can't help think he is in it for himself and his family and he has just pulled off the greatest con in modern times.

I agree with the sentiment of 'give him a chance ans lets see what we get' but can't help think he is in it for himself and his family and he has just pulled off the greatest con in modern times.

Trump University was maybe his best previous con, but this is one to top them all, including cons like Madoffs scheme! I guess the Trumpers should be called Chumpers as they are the biggest Chumps to believe he will bring manufacturing jobs back to the rust belt, or somehow persuade energy users that coal,the dirtiest fuel on earth should be used over natural gas and renewable energy, or he will "drain the swamp" as he is already surrounding himself with long time swamp dwellers who have been living on the fringes. Some swamps just cant be drained, the gators and snakes just get shuffled around.

Trump University was maybe his best previous con, but this is one to top them all, including cons like Madoffs scheme! I guess the Trumpers should be called Chumpers as they are the biggest Chumps to believe he will bring manufacturing jobs back to the rust belt, or somehow persuade energy users that coal,the dirtiest fuel on earth should be used over natural gas and renewable energy, or he will "drain the swamp" as he is already surrounding himself with long time swamp dwellers who have been living on the fringes. Some swamps just cant be drained, the gators and snakes just get shuffled around.

Can you tell us if Sarah Palin is the frontrunner for the cabinet post that will effect/control the future of salmon?

Can you tell us if Sarah Palin is the frontrunner for the cabinet post that will effect/control the future of salmon?

Geez, I hadn't thought of that possibility. She is the only Chumper who has ever even been fishing on the Pacific coast. No park or watershed would be safe from oil or mining exploration - "just drill baby drill". Thanks for planting that unpleasant scenario in my head for the weekend!

I wonder how many of you actually fish ? Or just troll the forum 24/7.

I put a report (a true one I might add) in every time I go out.

Agentaqua, GLG, when was the last time you added a report?

You two don't seem to understand that I want to protect the future of salmon and our angling community. You think posting up a fishing report separates the men from the boys? ......delete your accounts....

Geez, I hadn't thought of that possibility. She is the only Chumper who has ever even been fishing on the Pacific coast. No park or watershed would be safe from oil or mining exploration - "just drill baby drill". Thanks for planting that unpleasant scenario in my head for the weekend!

Yea ..... sorry about that. That's the trial balloon that came from the Trump camp. Make America great again by naming her to head up the Department of the Interior. Yes she has fished for salmon but as a commercial like her reality TV show showed us.

You two don't seem to understand that I want to protect the future of salmon and our angling community. You think posting up a fishing report separates the men from the boys? ......delete your accounts....
Lol so that's a no. Thanks for answering my question. Stick to the conservation thread !

Lol so that's a no. Thanks for answering my question. Stick to the conservation thread !
Why would I want to protect our angling community if I didn't fish? Perhaps you need to think about that just before you delete your account.

Why would I want to protect our angling community if I didn't fish? Perhaps you need to think about that just before you delete your account.
It's too early for this. Enjoy your Remembrance Day everyone ! I'll be out prawning

Here is one more reminder why we are not a political forum. It is hard enough to keep things on the rails when dealing with fishing topics. Time to put this one to rest and remember the men and women who sacrificed their lives and allowed our nations the opportunity to be great. Let's just hope we don't screw it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back