Give Us Your Best Boat Name!

Way, way back I had a 16’ hourston we named “Salmon Ella” and our motorhome at that time was called “Ptomain Jane”. I miss that setup. Was always a great time, wherever we took it.

Billable Hours was good to, for a lawyers boat...Not in right now, he is working on billable hours.

There was a defence attorney in Vancouver back in the day , I think his last name was Hogan, he had a big yacht named " Crime Pays"

Slayer-Sayler-boat.jpg

/thread

Guaranteed there was a sailing regatta and the stinkpot got a honorary name for the regatta.
That looks like electrical tape.
I have heard from people that certain regatta attendees may come with multiple colour electrician tape in order to make such honorary names as artistic as possible.

Speaking of electrical tape. I wish I had a picture but my buddy blew his cooling system last summer on what was supposed to be our epic Desolation Sound trip (I don't want to get into it). His boat is named The Compromise but when we finally got him home he added some tape to his decals and is now The Compromised. Was meant to be :p

Guaranteed there was a sailing regatta and the stinkpot got a honorary name for the regatta.
That looks like electrical tape.
I have heard from people that certain regatta attendees may come with multiple colour electrician tape in order to make such honorary names as artistic as possible.
Nah it's a play on a good old hair metal band name,

s-l300.jpg

I'm a fan of the band and recognize the font.
Do you know the boat? Is that intentional?
The awesomeness remains the same, who it is attributable to is the question.

I'm a fan of the band and recognize the font.
Do you know the boat? Is that intentional?
The awesomeness remains the same, who it is attributable to is the question.
No the pic popped up on another forum (Aussie skiers if you can believe it) and it fit this thread. The awesome level is high on this one for sure.

My own boat (35 yr old Lund 19) is called Plan B. As in, "Originally I was gonna get a 33 ft Pursuit. But that fell through, this is plan B."

Back